SA Lemon Car Law in South Australia?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
30 August 2017
Purchased a secondhand Hyundai iload 18 months ago from my local dealer. Purchased a SWANN 5 star premium extended warranty with the vehicle. Since the purchase, I've had an engine replaced, 3 turbos and now the clutch is screwed.

This vehicle has been plagued with inability to travel up hills for extended periods of time at around 100km/ph. It loses all power. It happens regularly and the only way to over ride the issue is to 'compress the clutch, turn the ignition off, turn the ignition back on and release the clutch'. It fixes it, for a short period of time, sometimes I need to repeat the process multiple times just to get up the hill.

It's also a safety issue, as my lights turn off every time, which isn't really a problem during the day, but holy hell it's scary at night and when trying to overtake.

No one has been able to determine the cause of the issue over 3 different service centres. I've researched tirelessly to diagnose it online to no avail. I've concluded that the vehicle is a dud/ lemon car.

Am I eligible to a refund?