NSW Is there recourse to sue under false pink slip by dealer

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Nathen quinn

26 May 2018
I wish to ask can I sue a service center for giving pink slip on vehicle never visually inspected the car has no hand break is.there a lawyer out there pro bono wishing to help me and my young family

Tim W

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
28 April 2014
Sydney
What makes you think that they never visually inspected the car?

Nathen quinn

26 May 2018
I had the service manager admit that the teck admitted it to him I have this on recording and yeah are u a solicitor or can u help

DMLegal

28 May 2018
Is the handbrake missing, inoperable or just not working properly? I ask because I presume you would have noticed the missing handbrake when purchasing the vehicle?

Nathen quinn

26 May 2018
Hand break foea not work its there but the break is not working I wish to sue but need a solicitor who will do pro bono they put my new born at risk

DMLegal

28 May 2018
Unfortunately, as immoral as it is, you cannot sue for 'putting your newborn at risk'. You can sue for a faulty car, but it wouldn't matter if there was a newborn or a person who was 110 years old in the car. You also will not find any pro bono lawyers on here, best bet is to contact firms directly.