SA Is Company Committing Fraud?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

RUCHITA Vatsa

31 October 2016
Hello,

I have received a job offer in which my duty will be to receive payment from customers of organisations to my personal bank account and also withdraw cash to affect payments to the corporate's customer via instant payment system or Bitcoin. The employee has to transfer the amount in the organisation's account.

Is this legal way to accept money on behalf of the company? Does these money reflect in my taxable income? is this fraud?

Regards,

Iamthelaw

13 September 2016
This is a scam - Do not do it.

RUCHITA Vatsa

31 October 2016
They said that at the end of February they will send the T4 and T5 forms to the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) for payment transactions . After certain time period I will be added the business account of company.

Should I have to allow them to do transactions in my personal bank account?

Iamthelaw

13 September 2016
I thought that my last message was pretty clear, I don't exactly know how to be any clearer.

1 - What you've described is a scam.
2 - Do not do it.
3 - Scammers will say lots of things to win over your confidence.

Please view the below link if, for some reason, you're still confused about this.
Nigerian scams | Scamwatch

RUCHITA Vatsa

31 October 2016
Thank you so much for your reply.

I was looking for a job and was trapped in this online scam. Now I feel relieved. Your information cleared all my confusion.

Thanks again.

Regards,