ACT Family Law on International Family Disputes?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Emilija

10 October 2019
Hello guys,

My husband and I plan to divorce but it's not going easy since he's threatening me that it will take away our child (he's from the UK and came to live with me several years ago when we married). I tried to resolve this by searching for a company that will fit his needs (this is an international issue, so I don't know whether should I approach our or their company).

I've found an expert law firm in the UK (to please his wishes), however, I want to learn more about the topic and read different opinions before I approach them. Do you have any opinions on Family Law?

Thanks in advance, it means a lot!

Emilija

10 October 2019
Well, I obviously don't read well that this is a forum or you're a classic hater, darling and don't contribute to solving law cases. Sorry, but somebody needed to tell this to you.

sammy01

27 September 2015
I'm not your darling. You put up a post with a link to a law firm in England. So your post is promoting that law firm, hence it is spam. Sorry but somebody needed to tell this to you.

Reactions: Atticus