QLD Ex Filing Interim Orders - What Does it Mean?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

nat 2015

8 February 2017
Well I think I have done some things wrong. I haven't always agreed for him to have her at times it hasn't suited her routine, etc...

He can't come within 50 metres of me. Also how do I get a paternity test done through the courts as he claims she is not his, as she is fair?

457Visafraud

16 April 2017
well i think i have done some things wrong i haven't always agreed for him to have her at times it hasn't suited her routine etc .......
he can't come within 50 metres of me.
also how do i get a paternity test done thru the courts as he claims she is not his, as she is fair
I don't think this situation is "amicable" so you should try to reach an agreement which would suit both of you otherwise you need to pay a Lawyer.

nat 2015

8 February 2017
My ex has now put a protection order against me. I have to go to court next week for a mention. My issue is I am concerned that he has done this as I took one out on him and he has a 12 month order which runs out 24th April 2018. He is claiming I threatened to stab him on several occasions which I refute 100%.

We have children and I am very worried about this. He is claiming several different things. I am emotionally abusing our kids, I am deliberately breastfeeding my daughter to keep her away from him. I have broken his items, he has witnesses to us arguing and they apparently would not come onto the premises when I was there. I was allegedly abusing his mother on the night in question I threatened to call the police as she came around to take my children back to her house. He was on the phone the whole time directing her on what to do.

i have made false accusations of him cheating, he even had printed out a conversation I had with the girl on social media but not her response. Accused me of theft

Please help me. I have posted on here before and at times felt like I was judged. I just want some sound opinions please.

sammy01

27 September 2015
ok so what % of his statement is true?
Look - I reckon you should accept the avo without admission.

So you don't want us to judge - we don't - but it would appear here that there is some mutually stupid behaviour going on... So you had a social media conversation about him with some girl who clearly he is friends with?

So my opinion to you is this - do nothing that you would not want a magistrate to know about... So this night wind up in family court.. Probably won't... But don't do or say anything unless it is the sort of thing that you are happy to have to explain to a magistrate about...

Reactions: nat 2015

nat 2015

8 February 2017
Yes I have arguments with him in front of people

He is saying I threatened to stab him on the day he did imply I have texts that were amicable he said I phoned him and I did it on several occasions I have never said that to him at all but it's my word against his he says he has phone records, he also has added our 20 yr old daughter and his mother to the order I don't feel there is any basis to do that as I was only rude to his mother on the night he demanded the children

sammy01

27 September 2015
So why not accept without admission? ask for daughter to be removed from the AVO and do some mediation to come to an agreement about the kid. Look a two year old should be able to spend 2-3 nights a week with dad.

so what are the arrangemetns for the child to spend time with dad at the minute.

sammy01

27 September 2015
oh well in that case leave her on the thing... Sorry I mis-read, I thought you meant the infant...

nat 2015

8 February 2017
So why not accept without admission? ask for daughter to be removed from the AVO and do some mediation to come to an agreement about the kid. Look a two year old should be able to spend 2-3 nights a week with dad.

so what are the arrangemetns for the child to spend time with dad at the minute.
i think his being vix

what i am disgusted in is he has involved her she is 20 yrs of age and there has been no threats of violence towards her at all from me we haven't spoken to each other in a month she told me to f off after i told her when she comes to my house she needs to respectful and no taking drugs
oh well in that case leave her on the thing... Sorry I mis-read, I thought you meant the infant...

nat 2015

8 February 2017
ok so what % of his statement is true?
Look - I reckon you should accept the avo without admission.

so you don't want us to judge - we don't - but it would appear here that there is some mutually stupid behaviour going on... So you had a social media conversation about HIM with some girl who clearly HE is friends with??? So my advice to you is this - DO NOTHING that you would not want a magistrate to know about... So this night wind up in family court.. Probably wont... BUT don't do or say anything unless it is the sort of thing that you are happy to have to explain to a magistrate about...