WA Incorrect Wording of Answers - Will It Affect Partner Visa Application?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

joe72

31 October 2015
My wife submitted a partner visa 309 and I, the husband, helped her write out the application. I am also a authorised recipient in regards to her application. Some of the question on the application regarding relationship details and finacial aspects, ete., when we answered it the wording was written as if I was answering it. For example, I said my wife and I when I should had written my husband and I things like that. Would that affect the visa application? The answers were correct and true, just worded as if I'm am answering it.

S

Sophea

Hi @joe72,

Don't know if it would affect your prospects of succeeding in the application, but it may just make it confusing. If she is the one that is supposed to have signed it - then this may pose an issue if she is attesting to what is written in the application.

joe72

31 October 2015
She can't write English; me being the spouse can't I help her fill out the application form? It said family members or spouse can assist.