QLD Icl ordered after 2 yrs, new trial

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Cairns123

16 January 2018
I’ve SR for 2 yrs against various law firms and barrister. At trial I collapsed due to a large number of outside and level pressure.

an icl was then ordered and new parenting trial set with a completely new judge.

I have no clue what is expected of me now. An updated Family Report was also Ordered.

Do I have to file everything like the first trial? The kids will be 16 and 13 1/2?

My gut is to let the kids voices be heard via the updated FR and ICL and fill in the things they can’t decide with my Orders sought etc.

Little was heard at the first trial (long story) the issues remain the same.

Do I just complete ordered trial documents with much of the same info as the first time but strengthen evidence re the weaknesses in the first trial?

It’s a long trial set, (triple the time from the first trial that was for parenting, property and maintenances). I’ve simply no clue how to prepare.

Migz

20 November 2016
Yes, you must follow the Trial Orders that the judge would of handed down/uploaded to the commsportal about a week or 2 after you had your trial callover. Its strange that you would of had a Trial Callover prior to the new Family Report being done?!?!