SA I feel like I'm being taunted via unwanted email subscriptions ever since I gave my email address to

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Gabrielle McDermott

3 February 2018
I feel like I'm being taunted via unwanted email subscriptions ever since I gave my email address to our bullying neighbours via the application to the Magistrates Court last year. But I've just been putting the unwanted sex sites down to unwanted spam. However, less than one week after crossing paths with one of the bullies hopping out of a cfs truck and ignoring him because of his previous stalking behaviour I suddenly start receiving cfs alerts from all over the state which I did not subscribe to. This man obviously has begun volunteer work recently.
I have been feeling targeted.by this team of bullies who live in two houses next door and diagonally opposite. They've been responsible for also spreading malicious gossip about us even though we 'won' the court hearing. We have lost some lovely friends because of all the lies but I'm becoming increasingly distressed because I believe they have been messing with my email address. What can I do to find out the truth please?