NSW How to Stop Police from Monitoring Me?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Canttakeitnomore

8 July 2016
Long story short, last time I posted here nobody took me seriously, but now I am 100% sure the police think I am up to no good. They monitor where I am going, even without my phone, so I must be on facial recognition.

I am not even gonna describe the details - it's so blatantly obvious.

My criminal record is clean and I have 0 intention of committing a crime. I just wanna know how to stop them?

Iamthelaw

13 September 2016
None of what you've mentioned here or in your previous post is indicative of you actually being under surveillance. I can tell you that, if one were under surveillance, they'd have no idea. After all, making it 'blatantly obvious' kind of defeats the purpose of surveillance, doesn't it?

sammy01

27 September 2015
Go tell the cops - be polite. Tell them that you think they have you surveillance and you're innocent. They will know that you're on to them and stop because they are breaking the law... Easy.

Iamthelaw

13 September 2016
Go tell the cops - be polite. Tell them that you think they have you surveillance and you're innocent. They will know that you're on to them and stop because they are breaking the law... Easy.
Conducting surveillance is not breaking the law.

Canttakeitnomore

8 July 2016
Seem to me like they are trying to prevent me from doing something. I am 100% sure. It's just a bit disturbing, even when I go grocery shopping or have a meal outside within 3km. Its been over a year and I think they will keep doing it every time I go out.

I don't want to contact them it will give them even more reason to focus on me. I never had a slight intention of committing crime. What they are doing is pretty nasty, scaring the public with their presence. What a bunch of tax payer tools.

Iamthelaw

13 September 2016
I refer you to my previous post:

None of what you've mentioned here or in your previous post is indicative of you actually being under surveillance. I can tell you that, if one were under surveillance, they'd have no idea. After all, making it 'blatantly obvious' kind of defeats the purpose of surveillance, doesn't it?

I highly doubt you're actually under surveillance.

AllForHer

23 July 2014
Inclined to agree with the above. Sounds like paranoia, not surveillance.

Kely33

11 February 2017
There is only one way for you to get them to stop having you "under surveillance", that is... Stop smoking shard & get some sleep! You will find the surveillance will magically stop!