ACT How to get my kids back

Discussion in 'Family Law Forum' started by Bian, 16 June 2019.

1. Bian

Bian Member

All my 3 children were taken from me as baby's.i have a court order that I can't be alone with them till they are 18. I believe they were unfairly taken from me. At the time I was on heroine and also had had a operation I didn't get a chance to have my say.
    I had also spent jail time but have turned my life around and am now on methadone. Is there anything I can do to get my kids back it's breaking my heart

2. Alert

Alert Well-Known Member

I guess there is no harm asking as you are turning your life around. Ask a solicitor.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pascal

Pascal Active Member

Hmmmm will be nearly impossible , your only slim chance would be a private lawyer , that however could be thousands and thousands of dollars

Alert likes this.
  4. Alert

Alert Well-Known Member

Hi Pascal, you post was straightforward. I wanted to say something similar, didn’t know how to put it though. Well done

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Atticus

Atticus Well-Known Member

Kids back? With court orders of that type Not possible at all I'd say... Supervised visits perhaps if the other parent is willing, but that would be entirely their call, you wouldn't be able to bring this back to court to gain it...

So it really all hinges on what kind of relationship you have with the other parent and if you can win their heart, mind and confidence...