TAS How to Evict Ice Addict Stepson from House?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

bambie legs

11 March 2016
Last July, I suffered a stroke. Whilst in the hospital, my husband's 34 year old son from his previous marriage moved into my home staying downstairs without my consent. He is an ice addict and a criminal. We have never got on.

When I came out of hospital, my husband informed me he had him there. I was firm that I did of need this and don't want him here. A week later, my house got shot at, has been raided by police, and all this whilst trying to recover. My doctor put me on antidepressants and sleeping tablets due to the stress.

He left last October and now without my permission again, he brought him back this Sunday gone. I told him to leave I didn't want him in my house. My husband thinks what I say is not relevant. I told my husband he is not staying here. He said there is nothing I came do since his son is a violent person. He has verbally abused me since Sunday and tried to get in my back door to enter my house.

I stopped him but he did slightly push me aside. I have not spoke to my husband since and I am 100℅ sure I want a divorce. How can I get rid of him? He needs to leave. I can deal with my husband.

What can I do? Help, please.