Homework Question - How Does Contract of Sale Become Non-Compliant?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Molly001

9 November 2016
I need an example of how a Contract of Sale could become non-compliant, even though it has been completed.

Can someone please help me?

:)

Iamthelaw

13 September 2016
This is the 5th question you've posted inside a week. You really should try to work out the answers on your own.

Molly001

9 November 2016
This is the 5th question you've posted inside a week. You really should try to work out the answers on your own.
Thanks for your help...
I won't post anything again. & for your information I have answered 50 questions this week but I am just stuck on a few for my final assessment...
:(

Iamthelaw

13 September 2016
Thanks for your help...

I won't post anything again. & for your information I have answered 50 questions this week but I am just stuck on a few for my final assessment...
:(
It's really up to you whether or not you post again - I can't forbid you to post.

The point of my post was two-fold:

1) You run the very real risk of being reprimanded for academic misconduct which, if studying law and hope to gain admission could severely hurt your chances of being admitted and;
2) You're not going to learn anything by getting others to just give you the answers.

Reactions: Tim W