NSW Harassment and victimisation by club security

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Sheryl Dibb

23 August 2017
I am looking for some advice on what i can do about a club security guard whom keeps harassing, victimising and defaming me. This has been ongoing since November 2015 and i have written multiple letters to the licenced club involved without any outcome. I recently wrote to them regarding an incident where this security guard would not let me enter the premises saying i showed signs of intoxication. He seen me for 10 seconds and had not witnessed by behaviour or heard my speech slurring or seen me unbalanced. He targets me every time he is on duty because i made a formal complaint about him back in november 2015. The situation is now getting out of hand and affecting my social life to enter the club where my friends are. I have again written to the club and rang them twice now with no response. I do not have any problems if this man is not on duty it is only if he is there. What can i do to stop this man ??