SA Government putting me on a death sentence

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Ucan

27 February 2019
Hi,

My query is regarding welfare payments.

1. I have no interest in engaging with employment as i dont agree with the system.
2. I was born without my consent.
3. Suicide is met with only emotional blackmail.
4. Life is met with financial blackmail.

Its in my understanding that the crown and government are responsible for my welfare and as i didnt consent to being alive im under no obligation to adhere to anything. The crown and government were the ones spouting out policies and promises to my parents to breed and grow the empire.
I have been made aware that if i dont adhere to centrelink instructions my welfare payment will be cut and from that i will inevitably die so by definition its a death sentence.

Is there a possible argument and/or case to combat this?
Why should i conform to a reality i had no say or agreement and then get tossed aside?
Can i charge the crown and government for deprivation?

Rob Legat - SBPL

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
16 February 2017
Gold Coast, Queensland
lawtap.com
To all of these things: no.

To put it very simply - if you participate in any part of the social contract at all, you must participate in all of it. In other words, you cannot pick and choose what parts you want; it's all or nothing. If you want to take advantage of the 'benefits' of our society such as welfare payments then you must comply with the rules set by the government of the time as to the participation in them.

You will inevitably die anyway. Going without welfare benefits will not kill you in and of itself. Your failure to take action to preserve your life will kill you quicker. And then in the interests of public health and safety, it will be the government that will probably have to pay for the disposal of your remains. Perhaps they should be the ones suing you?