WA File We-VIbe Lawsuit in Australia Under Australian Law?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Marsellus

24 March 2017
HI There

In the US there is a We-Vibe lawsuit that has just been passed through to settlement.

I am interested in proceeding with a settlement but I have the understanding that this current lawsuit is only for US residents. I have used the app a lot and absolutely disgusted that personal information has been collected without my permission.

How would I proceed to file a lawsuit here in Australia under Australian Law? Can it be piggy backed from the US Case?

Thank you in advance.

Reactions: BBB

BBB

27 April 2017
HI There

In the US there is a We-Vibe lawsuit that has just been passed through to settlement.

I am interested in proceeding with a settlement but I have the understanding that this current lawsuit is only for US residents. I have used the app a lot and absolutely disgusted that personal information has been collected without my permission.

How would I proceed to file a lawsuit here in Australia under Australian Law? Can it be piggy backed from the US Case?

Thank you in advance.
I too have just found out about the class action in America and am totally appalled that I have had a we /vibe unbeknownst to me that data was being collected. Is there anyway we can be compensated
Thanks look forward to an answer as well