VIC Fearing for my Life - What to Do?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Will76

23 December 2016
Hello,

I really need some help on my desperate situation. Any help would be much appreciated.

I had a very bad fight with my next door neighbour back in April 2012 when I lived in a small student apartment in Footscray, and been living in fear of my life because I believe my ex-neighbour (and her boyfriends + friends) are trying to kill me.

Brief details on fight:

My neighbour was a young Muslim girl (Lebanese, I think). We got into a argument, then she threaten to bash me with her boyfriend. I ended up having a fight with her boyfriend next day but we made up afterwards and agreed not to fight or talk to each other. But she still abused me the next day, so I got really angry and I started saying very offensive things to her.

I ended up hating her. IMO she was nasty and hardcore from the start, and obviously I didn't like her because she was very rude and aggressive towards me. I'm sure she hated me, too, didn't like me from the start and probably wanted to kill me when I started saying racist, hurtful things to her.

The fight lasted 2 weeks and during those times, I said things like "ugly midget sandmonkey", "Muslim is the most fked up religion" so many times. She promised to get back at me but guess I didn't care at the time because I still abused her.

She moved out few months later, but I was worried about her taking revenge because she was hardcore and furious at me for all the things I said.

About year later, I noticed some unusual occurrences (still continuing today) and a few months later, various events lead me to the conclusion that I was being monitored and someone's after me. I got really scared and paranoid because they seems to have access to plenty of resource. So sadly, I've been living in fear for past 4+ years and I spend most time at home because I'm worried about my safety.

I ended up moving to a nicer apartment in city but things didn't change as I expected and now I live in apartment in Southbank under same circumstances.

Without going through the details of all events which lead me to the conclusion that someone's after me (and they have access to plenty of resource and are also consistently monitoring me and have been for past 4+ years), let's just say that my assumptions are correct. Obviously, I don't want live in constant fear and I believe the only way I can live peacefully if I can get them to forgive me.

In my opinion:

Reason why someone's after me: Revenge, because they hate me for things I said/done.

Who: My ex-neighbour(and her boyfriend) + their friends

- I can't think of any other person that would want to take revenge on me.

- I'm the person they hate the most (by far), I'm pretty sure no one's ever offended/hurt her by say things I said, and I've said it over and over again.

- She was pretty hardcore, got offended easily, and very aggressive/unforgiving. e.g.

1. I got into argument with her at the start in front of four other tenants and she got offended because I called her a liar then said "you are being rude at me, if my boyfriend was here, he'll bash you up!"

2. Her boyfriend aggressively questioned me about the argument then told me to f**k off.

3. I got angry because of that and yelled out "ugly b***h" few hours later, then her boyfriend ran out of the room and punched me on the head few times.

4. I spoke to her boyfriend afterwards and she agreed not to fight/speak to each other, but next day she still abused using f word.

5. She abused me with f word when we saw each other in building.

6. She got angry easily and threaten to bash me over nothing, and when I called her "ugly b***h" they attacked without any hesitation and she was still pissed off me even after her boyfriend punch me. Then what would she want to do to me after I said much worse stuff to her over and over?

This is just my assumption but I think they might have connections with Lebanese crime gang and/or getting support from Muslim organisation.

Iamthelaw

13 September 2016
So, after all of that, what exactly is your question?

Will76

23 December 2016
Sorry about the late reply, but I am certain that I've been a victim of Gang Stalking and I need help desperately.

I only just found out about the term "Gang Stalking" last night, but I am 100% certain that I've been a victim of Gang Stalker since I had a big fight with my neighbour (back in April 2012).

FYI, some information on Gang Stalker:

"Gang Stalking, Electronic Harassment - How the System Works" 04/11/2015 -
| http://i.imgur.com/m4bTcan.jpg

All the nasty weird events that's been happening to me continuously since the fight seem to fits the symptoms and signs described on Gang Stalking videos perfectly.

Such as:

Sign of energy weapons attacks - *make the bed move with electromagnetic satellite weapons, *fungus on nails, *constant gas and sharp pains in stomach

From "13 Signs of Energy Weapons (targeted individuals)" 24/01/2014 -

As well as:

Strange Events - *hear people/sounds/voices, *feeling of being watched or followed, intercepted communications, strong suspicions of mind reading

People - problems career or business, seems the whole world is against you, loosing friends and relationships, no ally or support system

Physical Pain and Health - lack of sleep, *pain in any part of the body, *obvious there are remote attackers, suggestions that you might be crazy

Overall - life gets worse every day, no feeling of control or power, living in hell, positive thinking/attitude/prayer do not work

From "How Do I Know If I am a Target. Gang Stalking" 28/02/2016 -

On going weird events (such as strong vibration of the bed, random unusual noises, suddenly feeling pains in any part of the body) made me realise that there are obvious remote attackers. I have many recording of strange noises happening in daily bases(even during my sleep) as evidence, or perhaps fungus on toe nails could prove that I am a victim of energy weapon attacks.

I'm not rich, but I believe my ex-neighbour(and her boyfriend) are getting help from their friends/Muslim community to get revenge on me, since I said very offensive things about Muslim religion repeatedly (using advanced technology) attacking from distance using very expensive weapons for silent torture/death without any evidence.

I don't have evidence to prove my ex-neighbour(and her boyfriend and friends) are behind the Gang Stalking, however I'm certain that I've become a Gang Stalker victim due to the fight:

1. I can't think of ANY other person that would want to take revenge on me.

2. I'm sure that I am the person they hate the most(by far), I'm pretty sure no one's ever offended/hurt her by say things I said. (and I've said it over and over again)

3. She was hardcore, got offended easily(very aggressive/unforgiving) and she confidently said that she will definitely get back to me.

4. All the nasty weird things started to happen shortly after we had the fight.

I made a report(reference token: csv.29443969342109245a746c39dc8e929c) to Crime Stoppers (Crime Stoppers Australia) early this morning and explained my desperate situation but unfortunately they weren't much help, officer called me and said he can't take the report since it's not anonymous(?) and told me to go to the local police station and make the report.

*Note: I don't think my ex-neighbour is Lebanese, she's most likely Iraqi, if not Turkish

Rob Legat - SBPL

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
16 February 2017
Gold Coast, Queensland
lawtap.com
This is not really the forum to assist with your problem. This is a potentially criminal issue which can only be dealt with by the police. I suggest you follow the suggestion and make a report to your local police station.

sammy01

27 September 2015
go speak to a doctor about the pain and toe nail fungi.
If the doctor suggests you see a psychologist, you should take that advice. A good psychologist might help you cope with the stress

Will76

23 December 2016
I've made a report on Crime Stoppers, but unfortunately I don't think police help me much because:

1. Gang Stalking case isn't well known or common in Australia I think.

2. Almost impossible to produce substantial evidence to seek police protection or investigation (even in America I don't think there's never been a case where (Gang Stalker)victim was able to prosecute the perpetrator in court etc)

"Though relatively unknown, “Gang Stalking”, also know as “Organized Stalking” and “Cause Stalking”, is a covert protocol of harassment and torture which is widespread in California and around the world.

This protocol is characterized by 24/7 surveillance, home break-ins, personal property and automobile vandalism, theft, pet torture, slander, noise campaigns, chemical assault, income sabotage, electronic harassment, and persistent, never-ending stalking by multiple stalkers.

The gang stalking protocol can last for many years and it is intended to produce isolation, psychological and physical illness, destitution, homelessness and incarceration.

Police appear unwilling or unable to help and some victims report that they are involved."

From - Attorney General Kamala D. Harris: Investigate and Prosecute "Gang Stalking" in California

So basically I'm being targeted by very well funded criminal organisation, and have been living in fear and paranoia due to continuous suffering caused by their organised attacks such as noise campaigns, electronic harassment and 24/7 surveillance etc.

I've been a long term victim(~5 years or slight more I think, but only realised that all the on-going nasty weird event deliberately caused back in ~Sep 2014) so I've life's been a living nightmare with endless harassment and torture.

I think in general Gang Stalkers attack method is usually slow long process that never stops (and destroy everything that is life/health/finance/career/relationship/credibility) and obviously they are in control of the pace. So there were times when things got bit too intense and I thought I was gonna get killed etc.

Unfortunately there are good chance that permanent damages are already done to my internal organs, and they probably also implanted microchips in my body, since I've been a helpless victim for such a long time.

I think the main reason that I've been totally helpless is that I didn't know anything about the Gang Stalking and I was too afraid, thought they had total control since their harassment methods were too advanced(some of the things they can do seemed impossible with current technology). But hopefully my life will slowly improve because at least now I know about Gang Stalking (and I'm a Targeted individual) by learning more about and using possible prevention/solution (such as EMF Protection Devices, and other EMF protection methods etc).

Last edited by a moderator:

Ives

21 December 2019
Will76 I can help you with your problem, i will explain to you what is happening as it's happened to me also but once you look at the big picture it stands out, anyway please contact me. Thanks.