QLD Duty of Care - Impersonation of Police Officers?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Timothy Longmire

26 November 2015
Adelaide
Hi,

I was arrested for a false breach of avo. The police said they had an arrest warrant for me, but was not presented. Meanwhile, we were victims the night before and at 1 pm, my car was the main focal point with 3 guys knocking on the door trying to steal it in my driveway as I did not come to their domain design. I called the police, hence, we were victims that night.

The next day, the police officers came to the house to follow up. This was a full Trojans horse for the avo arrest. In the mix of it all, my partner's brother, who is threatened and fears for his safety and has mental illness and was teased as a child for being a retard but was just a late bloomer and has mitrochondrial disease, spat in one of the police officers' faces. After all the circus created by the police settled down, he was very remorseful and sorry for his actions.

One arrest warrant. Come on, there were 4 cars, 13 police officers including the first original 2 when we were the victim. He has had a 10-week suspended imprisonment handed down to him and 1-year good behaviour bond. He got caught up in this circus.

I ask where the police duty of care is to provide the adequate paperwork for me and comply, like I have done so on another occasion of false reported avo breach. Where is the duty of care as a whole family being a victim, then put on the stage in their circus as the main event, awakening me, disturbing the street just to have their 30 mins of fame.

Do they have a duty of care or are they all just trying to play superheroes with a badge falsely introducing themselves as so and so, but really are not that person in the department or badge number. You cannot impersonate a police officer, how do they get away with impersonating police officers?

Ponala

10 February 2015
Not sure what your question is, but Police don't need to have the warrant on hand to arrest.

Timnuts

7 April 2016
Not sure what your question is, but Police don't need to have the warrant on hand to arrest.
If it is all going through court, how would they prove it and why won't they let my lawyer see it then?