VIC Documents Missing - Fraud Committed?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Tony Kouch

30 August 2014
A lady saw the need for their Disabled and needy and put together 4 organisation, and in 1996, applied for a grant fund through the Vic government Department. By 2002, the grant was approved through an organisation that are solely recognized body by the providers in Australia, as been a Melbourne issue the same organisation to be entrusted with its account keeping only. The lady retired and handed all documentations to the new administrator that is employed by the 4 organisations. From that day own all documents went missing and the organisation that supposed to take care of it's account took charge. The providers' conditions were never adhered to, and I do have documentations to substantiate the concerns and the lady's notes, and a 3 hours tape of a meeting, (reason I taped was the so called secretary does not hand out meeting minutes, "take your own," she said!!!!!). Very interesting to how they admit the giving up on the elders,and also the Administrator admitting she does what shes told (and get paid for that). Regards.

Sarah J

16 July 2014
Melbourne, Victoria
Hi Tony,

From what you have written above, it wouldn't be fraud but might constitute mistreating of a trust account and other breaches. I'm having trouble understanding the nature of the account/organisation/fund. Is the organisation that is currently managing the fund a corporation? Was it one of the four organisations you mention? When you say the lady put together an four organisations for the elderly, do you mean she set up a fund or a corporation or a non-profit? Is the mismanaged account pooled together from all four organisations and managed by one or is it four accounts? Are the accounts to be held on trust?

When you say documents, what documents are you talking about? How do you know they are missing? Is the organising denying their existence or just denying you access to them?

Can you please explain the situation a bit more clearly?

Tony Kouch

30 August 2014
Hi Tony,

From what you have written above, it wouldn't be fraud but might constitute mistreating of a trust account and other breaches. I'm having trouble understanding the nature of the account/organisation/fund. Is the organisation that is currently managing the fund a corporation? Was it one of the four organisations you mention? When you say the lady put together an four organisations for the elderly, do you mean she set up a fund or a corporation or a non-profit? Is the mismanaged account pooled together from all four organisations and managed by one or is it four accounts? Are the accounts to be held on trust?

When you say documents, what documents are you talking about? How do you know they are missing? Is the organising denying their existence or just denying you access to them?

Can you please explain the situation a bit more clearly?
Dear Sarah J,It is a complicated issue ,what I will put forward to you what happened is committed by individuals not the Organisation involved.the founder of this grant fund applied from the Home and community care (HACC) funds provided to the Diocese of the Armenian Church of Australia and New Zealand as sole recognized body by the providers for all Armenians ,as it was a Melbourne Vic issue the St. Mary's Armenian Apostolic Church of Melbourne was entrusted with its account Keeping ONLY .The 4 organisations Church , Welfare , Agbu , Ars . involved are the only ones can run this grand issue and no one else. This fund was created by the Founder for the Armenian Isolated Disabled needy young and old, for picking them from their homes outtings ETC. from 1996 to 2002 the founder volunteered her time and retired , (all is through the founders notes handed to me ) passed all her documentations from the (HACC) to the new Administrator coordinator ( that is on the payearoll of the 4 organisation) in this documents are conditions laid for them by the (HACC) this documents where kept in the Church office as they are in charge of its account keeping , occupied by the administrator coordinator,This documents disappeared ,my involvement Started in 2007 when I was approached by the ( ARS ) to join them and represent them in all the meetings
Before I accepted I went through our ARS predecessors to see what documents they posses none where ever given to them not even meeting minutes they where told to take your own minutes .
on my first meeting I do have a 3 hours tape and I could see what has happened Church and Agbu took over the running of this grant issue and the worst part was the Secretary representing the Church was also the AGBU representative .and the comment by the secretary that they gave up on the elders because they wanted documentations from the elders such as pension card numbers and etc and was okayed by the Administrator ,also I have on tape from the Adminiatrator that she does what shes told by the Church Treasurer and Chair Person.and shes getting paid a third of the grant Money
The Church created the Steering committee for the 4 organisations have their monthly meetings and represented by 2 of each ,you should see their creation ?
Also I have email from the Chair person (admitting that all this grant issue started well before his time and he never seen any documentations and he gave me the Okay to approach the PROVIDERS
so from 2007 to this day I have been trying to meet with people Yes through my MP Mr Daniel Andrews ,I have so much paper work
only recently throw the (HACC) department of health had a meeting on the 30 June 2014 this year did not get any answers by its personal I was their for 45 minutes any questions I asked he then stated to go and see the Incorporated consumer affairs Victoria from then Mr Paul Maher sent me an email,
from 2002 when the Founder retired the Church changed the whole issue .
And never the ARS was asked to participate!!!!!
If that is not fraud I dont know what is
Dear Mr.Sarah I hope this will help I have so much Correspondences.
Regards.
[Name Redacted by Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: