Divorce Issue from Ex wife (lair and feminist )

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Irfankhan

6 August 2020
My friend separated from his wife for more than a year now.
His ex wife filed fake domestic violence case on him for forced sex ( lie) , financial dispute ( guy was already paying all money for her luxary items + food + car +home+her international trips) and emotional /physical torture . Guy refused all charges in court by saying he never did such things and donot have any intention to harm his wife in future as well. However he agreed AVO for 3 months but denied all charges

• His ex-wife did DNA to verify if the guy is the father ! ( not making big deal out of it)
  • He already signed property dispute.
  • he is already paying child money since start of child birth. and He filed for child meeting as girl is not letting him meet the child.
They guy filed divorce in Pakistan however girl sent fake reply to Pakistan court that his exwife is in Australia and the guy is not paying property dispute (which he has ) and not paying child support (which he is also paying). The case is on hold , and Pakistan cases takes average of 10 years to complete. Even

Guy filed for divorce in Australia , handed over document to his ex-wife by 3rd party, hearing in September. However we believe girl will again lie in court just of make problems for my friend.
Is there any thing his ex wife can do to cancel this divorce in Australia.

Ex-wife defaming him :
his ex wife calling all his friends , his office colleagues etc . telling them cheap fake lies. Also on social media she is telling fake lies.
( is it ok if i as third person can put all answers in blog , with screenshots of her chat and DNA test she did ? will my friend get in trouble if i as a third person upload the blog ?

There is no law favors men in Australia , girl took all his money , jewlery , applied fake case , destroyed his image. And man can do is nothing.

Last edited: