QLD Criminal Law - How to Obtain QP9 Form?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
10 March 2016
I am interested in the procedure for obtaining a a QP 9 Form. My son and I were involved in an incident where my son has been charged with Public Nuisance - violent.

Any attempts for me to present witness evidence, Addendum, Statutory Declaration, CCTV footage has been thwarted.

We have been advised by TASK that we require a QP9 form for them to be able to assist.

What procedure do I need to follow under Criminal Law and are there costs incurred, please?

Tim W

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
28 April 2014
Sydney
10 March 2016
I am interested in the procedure for obtaining a a QP 9 Form. My son and I were involved in an incident where my son has been charged with Public Nuisance - violent.

Any attempts for me to present witness evidence, Addendum, Statutory Declaration, CCTV footage has been thwarted.

We have been advised by TASK that we require a QP9 form for them to be able to assist.

What procedure do I need to follow under Criminal Law and are there costs incurred, please?

Anyone able to assist with some information please, My son has applied for a QP-9 Form (QLD), I would like to find out what costs are involved. The application form we filled out was very unprofessional looking,

I never noticed any form reference numbers and it just seemed to be a photocopied/or some other means of copy, typed out form, should we have received some sort of acknowledgement form that we lodged the application, as nothing was offered to us, we were told they would contact us in three days by phone to call and pick it up.

Time is becoming a factor, as we have knowledge of CCTV footage showing the whole incident, but we don't personally have access to it, TASK says they can request it once they get the QP-9.

Tim W

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
28 April 2014
Sydney