Contract to sign enquiry: Mervin

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

piano0011

6 August 2018
Hello!

I have been trying some bitcoin trading and have been told that I needed to sign the following document. Is this safe to do so and would need a prompt answer. There are no hidden catches in this document? thanks

Attachments

• anti money laundering.pdf
    41.1 KB · Views: 3

Docupedia

7 October 2020
Yeah, you're not going to get that kind of advice here. I'd be expecting to pay a lawyer if you want a document reviewed.

Docupedia

7 October 2020
No, this is a 'question and answer' forum. You can ask specific questions about legal topics, or even documents (but this can be difficult as taking issues out of context is dangerous). You can find legal information here - but not legal advice: the difference being that legal advice takes into account your personal circumstances.

If you want someone to analyse a full document and then give you advice about its legality and suitability for your needs, that's legal advice. I'd also venture that if anyone here is willing to do that on the basis of your post then you shouldn't be listening to what they have to say because they clearly are not a practising lawyer - and only a practising lawyer can give you legal advice.

Rod

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
27 May 2014
www.hutchinsonlegal.com.au
^^ What he said.