QLD Property Settlement - Chronological Help Needed?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Kym Colgrave

17 August 2018
Hi,

I am the respondent, self-represented. I have to write a chronological for property settlement, no children. This has been going on for 2.5 years. The applicant just doesn't comply with orders. I currently have not heard from him or his solicitor for 2 months.

He again has not responded to orders, even though he is the one making the requests. I have supplied and complied with all requests within the time frames given. We are in the final stages and are about to be given a court date, although I doubt that will happen as we are not ready. He has to also file a joint financial statement outlaying what is wanted.

Rod

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
27 May 2014
www.hutchinsonlegal.com.au
What part do you need help with?

Rod

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
27 May 2014
www.hutchinsonlegal.com.au
Just write up, in date order, when assets were acquired and for what price. At date of court application list what the asset was worth.

If it is a super account, the balance at the beginning of the relationship (with date) and balance at the end. Same for bank accounts and other assets that grow over time.