Please can someone give me some help regarding the awarding of costs. My ex is forcing me to initiate an application in the Family Court regarding our property settlement. I accepted his offer nearly 12 months ago of settling at 55/45 in my favour. He has since been stalling on completing the Form 11 arguing that he needs to know what his tax liabilities are. That is fine - except 18 months on from our separation - he has yet to submit the tax return for the past 5 years. There is a reason - he knows his debts to Child Support Agency (he has two kids - two different mothers) will increase. He currently refuses to pay and Child Support Agency is struggling to even get hold of him. The house has been sold and the money was sitting in trust with the Settlement Agent until she decided to sell the business and we needed to do something with the money. So I offered a 50% split - his lawyer still said no (this was about a month ago) saying he was waiting on his tax to be finalized (according to the CSA he still hasn't lodged a tax return), to just get it sorted to save the hassle of moving money, setting up a joint account etc. I really have no choice but to file the initiating application - but basically, I can't afford it. I already owe my lawyer a fortune so I'm having to do it myself - I don't have the leave even to attend Court so I really want to avoid Court but I know my husband - he is so stubborn and truly believes that he should have it all and if he can't, then I'm not getting any of it. So my question is, what are my chances of having costs awarded to him? He is refusing to negotiate, refusing to supply any documentation, refusing to do his tax returns so unable to give full and frank disclosure etc.