QLD Can police involved? How can I claim harassment?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

ATE000Rosemary

9 May 2021
Current status:: kid stayed with father as consent order for school holiday( basic consent order , court case still on going, more details will be mentioned at Registra) . The mother email everyday to father want father facilitate more video calls with kid and want father to showed photo of herself to kid (with sign language which triggers kid cried in the past and she did same thing everytime when kid with father) , ( few emails are crazy and hateful) Father no response other emails and only respond the email to confirm video call time. Father want to limit the call to once a week due to previous history the mother showing very emotional in front of kid during call and kid cried. A lot of coaching through video call.
The day before kid went back to his mother. The mother email the father again and want both of them to check mail box at father's Residential address. ( checked, nothing in there)
Previous history the mother constantly email asked for money. Sometimes 6 email a day to ask father to respond.
What should we do ? Before we had consent order when father not follow what she want then she threatened not let kid come over. After consent order she harrases father everyday when kid is here.
What action should I take?
Really appreciate.

sammy01

27 September 2015
do the orders dictate that the dad must provide video call access when the kids are with him? I'm guessing NO... So don't do it.

Reactions: ATE000Rosemary

sammy01

27 September 2015
Then don't do it. Simple... Does mum give you unfettered access to the kids via video calls when the kids are with her?

Wha should you do? nothing. Don't answer the phone. Simple. Maybe write a nice email explaining that your time with the kids is your time. Simple.