WA Breached 3 community based orders

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Car

11 January 2018
So I've been placed on a community based order for a charge of going armed to cause fear (taser), I was already on a suspended sentence and 2 other Cbo's for unrelated offences which I was breached on for reoffending with the weapon charge. Original 2 Cbo's were extended for another 12 months, and suspended sentence I will be resentenced for the original offence and for the breach. So all up thats a resentencing for the suspended order which was 12 months and 3 Cbo's which are 12 months each.

My question is after I got the newest cbo and the other two extended I was meant to go to department of justice within 72 hours which I did but I then failed to attend any appointments and have practically been avoiding the whole thing because I don't want to deal with it.

I know I'm going to jail for the suspended sentence but how do they sentence me for the Cbo's? Will they make serve the 12 months of every order because that's like 4 years and seems extreme or can they just let me serve part? Do they even send people to jail for breaching Cbo's or just fine them?