WA Blackmail or Harassment

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Jackal

15 March 2021
Western Australia
I would like to know if - a girl comes to me and saids , you don’t know who you are f—-ing with (her words ) and if you don’t pull your head in and let me do what I want I am going to get you charged with sexual-harassment. The other part is. Already file a complaint with the police. My question is win the police come and see me. If not why not. I have not none anything to this girl. She invited me for a drive to go to another town and do shopping. We both live single in different dwellings. While in the other town she bought my tea and drive me home.

Jackal

15 March 2021
Western Australia
In a work situation because we work together she wants to rule the roost and not do as she is asked of her. I am not incharge but try and work so it is easier for both of us. Which what she does in most cases this creates more work for me. So I try and steer her in a Direction to and work together. I know it is a work issue but what ever they do now will back fire on to me

Jackal

15 March 2021
Western Australia
Done that. Went and seen management first opportunity. They were in meetings and visitors on site so it was about 1-2 hrs after And give full account verbally. They ask for it in writing. I have done that and handing that in today. They sent me home. I was on extra shifts and stock was on the floor for the next day or two. What is my next best course of action.

Atticus

6 February 2019
They sent me home. I was on extra shifts and stock was on the floor for the next day or two. What is my next best course of action.
Assuming they have sent you home because the woman has alleged sexual assault/ harassment in the work place? >>>> If you are a union memeber, they can advocate. They also usually have lawyers who can advise

Has she reported an assault to police? If you did it, see a lawyer.

If the allegation is false, go to the police station it was reported to & tell them you want to help with their inquiries. Basically fast track the process... If the police find no reason to charge you with an offense, then your employer may be more likley to bring you back