QLD Australian Law - Where to Go When Government Organisation Falsifies Documents?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
29 November 2017
I'm wondering, first of all, if the government organisation is accountable if they do falsify documents under Australian Law. And number 2 where/who do I talk to about this fraud? I know some of you may be sceptical but I do actually have documentation to prove that this is the case, but due to the sensitive nature of the information I will not be uploading or sharing it.

Rob Legat - SBPL

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
16 February 2017
Gold Coast, Queensland
lawtap.com
It all depends on what it is, how it is used and what the ramifications are. I realise it's of a sensitive nature, but there isn't enough information to be able to give you any direction.

Tim W

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
28 April 2014
Sydney
I'm wondering, first of all, if the government organisation is accountable if they do falsify documents under Australian Law[. And number 2 where/who do I talk to about this fraud? I know some of you may be sceptical but I do actually have documentation to prove that this is the case, but due to the sensitive nature of the information I will not be uploading or sharing it.
Then take it to your lawyer,
because unless you tell us what it's about,
there's not much we can do for you here.