VIC Australia Post registered letter not delivered & they scammed me

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

457Visafraud

16 April 2017
Where can I report Australia Post's related problems and scams/frauds actuated by the clients support department?
I paid for a registered letter plus "person to person" and delivery confirmation options.
I sent very sensitive legal documents which cost me money and time to prepare and everything got lost in the cloud while Australia Post has no idea about what happened and trolling with non sense and non related scripts, it's just frustrating and time wasting dealing with them.
They sent me a computer generated picture depicting what they say a copy of the delivery confirmation card which shows a fake signature perhaps with a random created name, there is no indication where it generated from and to whom was addressed to.
The Commonwealth Ombudsman refused to assist me, they said they cannot compel Australia Post to do what they should nor they can look at their internal policies.
How is this possible, we live in a modern and developed country but no one is available to support, even the Ombudsman?
What is my option to report this scam to a high level authority?