QLD Amended application not in portal

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Complex3

14 August 2021
Hi,

I was served via email in July with an amended initiating application from the other side. It is sealed with the FCC stamp, but is not signed by other parties lawyer and does not appear in the ComCourts portal. His affidavits (1 for property & 1 for children) are listed, but not the actual amended application. Does this mean it was not approved for consideration? I was served less than 24 hours before our hearing.
Just wanting to understand whether I refer to this in my response which I need to submit this week at the latest.

Thanks

Complex3

14 August 2021
Also, do I use the same summary filed in my original response,

ie. I am 32yo and reasonable health etc. As in keep the background information in subsequent affidavits? Or just simply respond to his new affidavits and amended orders only and leave previous summaries out?

Complex3

14 August 2021
Next hearing was due to occur this week however our family report is now not occurring until October so we are seeking adjournment. Father has legal aid acting.