NSW alienated mother accused DV drugs and mental health problems facing liars with no evidence

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
17 August 2017
I have been falsely accused of DV, drug and mental health problems. A family assessment has been done recommending I spend no time with my kids. He gives no reason for this. But half of the points in his report are false as police and FACS reports disprove them, he hasn't even noticed what the other party told him is different to their affidavit. There is no evidence of any of the accusations. The judge has ordered no more evidence be filed before intrim hearing. I am out of money so now self litigating. My son is now 13 and I havnt spoken to him for 19 months and says I'm on methamphetamine. My 14 year old daughter hates her dad, and threatened self harm and ran to my parents house because I would not give her her phone back due to poor behaviour. They give her everything she wants in an attempt to keep her there but when she gets a chance she runs to me. She self harms at her dads house and at my parents. The judge wants a case outlibe , could someone inform me of format, inclusions and how to present to a judge. And what can I do at the interim hearing to receive contact with both kids , thank you in advance