QLD Advice please.. can i sue my real estate agent for negligence and breach duty and contract??

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
11 March 2018
I am a new investor of a NRAs property in QLD.
My property was built and bought from NRAs in 2013. The current tenant has been there ever since..i am a serving member of RAN and havent had a chance to view my townhouse until this year jan 18.. Now every inspection i have recieved from next property have been good tidy tenant etc all pictures taken were only of each room from a far which i thought was bizarre. No damage or issues have been reported..
Upon my inspection of my property i witnessed multiple issues from stains on the carpet, holes in the walls, my vanity with massive scratches, a stain on the kitchen roof, paint scrubbes off the wall etc.
I have asked the real estate to provide answers and they make excuses like the vanity should have been white in colour or the carpet is poor material etc.. i also asked how has none of this been picked up in inspections again more excuses..
Rta wont do a thing and i feel like i have no support.. he also wanted me to wait until she leaves to chase her for the costs!!!
Help please

Rob Legat - SBPL

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
16 February 2017
Gold Coast, Queensland
lawtap.com