NSW Accused of harassment in a bar

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

SnowmanROK

10 March 2019
Hey all - would appreciate your thoughts on this issue.
I was in a bar, had had a few drinks and was watching a band.
I ended up having a run-in with someone - completely unprovoked, and I kinda just ignored it - after refusing the person's request, I was told "well, I'll just get security to throw you out". I ignored this too.
Fast forward an hour, and security said two other customers have complained that I was harassing them by taking their photos and that the other customers had called the police.
I explained what had happened, and left.
In the morning, having looked at my phone pictures, I think I had (badly) tried to take a video of the band - I had some very blurry pictures of the band, certainly no pictures of other customers.
So, I'm left wondering if the police were called and, if so, I should go and speak to them to explain what happened and even show them the photos before I delete them and try and forget about the whole thing.
It has annoyed me to no end.
The sensible part of me says that the police have better things to worry about - the even more sensible part of me says that taking photos of someone in a public place probably isn't illegal anyway (not that I did) - but its still playing on my mind!
What are your thoughts :)