Accident on unsignalised right turn

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Dr Sahil Anvar Vohra

4 March 2018
I had an accident at unsignalized right turn. There was 3 opposing lane. First two (towards middle) were heavily blocked and the person in middle allowed me to come in front of him. I come to that point slowly, pause appropriately to look for clearance from 3rd (Gutter lane). Couldn't see anything for the time I pause---> continued to make a move---> bang hit in right front by oncoming car.
In first look without explaining any detail ( I could but would be a lengthy for the question I need to ask), It appears I am at fault
I do not however feel it all my fault. It is part of the other party's and to large extent a road design fault. Luckily no one is injured but 3 cars involved. Cost if which is large (~$ 60,0000)
Lot of lawyer I called only deal with personal injury. Not a lot want to involve with this.
I need suggestion for any lawyer who practises this particular type of case in and around Sydney.
I firmly believe I am not solely at fault. Insurance company is trying to push that on me.