VIC 500 Invalid Property Contracts

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Mary Green

5 July 2014
https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/116843063275633373949

Is your office able to assist over 500 apartment owners whose contracts of sale are wrong and contradict VCAT ruling?
The loading bay goods lift we were assigned and is drawn correctly on my Contract of Sale has been allocated to the retailers on the bottom floors and their same loading bay drawings have been changed to suit their contract of sale. The same body has managed both OC 1. And OC2 since completion on 2012.
I cannot take on Harry Stamoulis or the OC of incompetents in charge.
Residents Furniture trucks currently have to double park on a dangerous corner and carry hundreds of goods weekly through the front lobby. Someone will get hurt soon as pets and children run everywhere. It devalues our property.

City Stonnington book the trucks and showed me the VCAT ruling that said both residents and retailers can use the same loading bay. Stamoulis got his permit then quietly sold out on NYE.

Likewise, our OC lobby space taken by a business , secretly running internally with no shop front. Ths manager of that business carries the proxies of about 400 owners. Isn't this a conflict of interest?
I am tempted to notify the 70% overseas owners but need to be sure of my facts. ..can you help?