What you get
Online businesses and websites should have these three legal notices to protect themselves and the Website Legal Package includes all of them:
- Website Disclaimer Template – To limit your liability from information you publish and to protect your intellectual property. For example, if you provide information, recommendations or advice on your website, then there is the potential that such information may be or become outdated, misconstrued or incorrect and you need to have some protection.
- Terms and Conditions Template – To state the terms under which you do business, including delivery, return and refund policies as well as terms and conditions for advertisers. Australian Consumer Law now requires this. The terms and conditions template is easy to follow and easy to edit to suit your business.
You will also receive a free Email Disclaimer which aims to protect your emails from being used incorrectly.
Special Terms and Conditions clauses have been added for different types of online businesses. You can choose from:
- general eCommerce businesses selling products and/or services,
- fitness and exercise websites,
- supplements websites,
- food and catering websites,
- education websites,
- classifieds websites,
- photography websites,
- and more.
If you have any questions about the Website Legal Package, you can speak to one of our friendly Client Care Specialists on 1300529827.
Legal123 is a trusted LawAnswers.com.au documents partner.