What you get – Loan Agreement Template Kit
This Secured Loan Agreement template kit:
- is professionally drafted
- is PPSA legally compliant
- can easily be modified to suit your needs
- can be reused as often as you need
- includes an easy to follow user guide
- ALSO INCLUDED: a Simple Loan Agreement that may be preferred in some circumstances
Benefits of having a written loan agreement
Get a written Loan Agreement in place to reduce the chance of a misunderstanding happening and causing a rift in your relationship.
This Secured Loan Agreement template sets out the terms under which “the lender” will lend money to “the borrower”.
It contains all the terms required to create a loan and clearly document the property offered as security for the loan in the event of default so the lender can register their interest on the personal property security register (PPSR) and comply with the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (PPSA).
You, as the lender, are able to protect your interests and borrower is able to clearly understand their responsibilities.
You can’t afford not to have a paper trail, the secured loan agreement clearly sets out essential terms such as:
- the amount and term of the loan,
- the borrower’s repayment schedule, and
- what will happen if the borrower fails to make the repayments due under the loan on time.
Important: this Secured Loan Agreement is not suitable for consumer credit transactions or where the security is land or buildings.
$75 for the Secured Loan Agreement template kit.
A trusted LawAnswers documents partner
RP Emery is a leading provider of affordable, professionally drafted legal documents and easy to use legal document kits.