What you get
This easy to use Retail Lease Kit includes everything you need for leasing your retail shop in VIC:
- Victorian Retail Lease Agreement template (which can be edited and reused as needed)
- Professionally drafted Disclosure Statement (that you must give to your retail tenant)
- Example Retail Lease and Disclosure Statement
- User-friendly Getting Started and Help Guide
- Customer Support
Benefits of having a written lease agreement
This Retail Lease Agreement Kit for Victoria (VIC) will get you started on the right foot and establish a clear and professional relationship with your retail tenant. As a landlord of a retail shop, you must have a written agreement in place to comply with the Retail Leases Act 2003 (VIC).
This Retail Lease Kit can be used for most shops in Victoria. Its not intended for retail shopping centres. If you need a non-retail lease, you can use the Commercial Lease Agreement Kit – VIC.
Protect your investment, comply with Victorian retail tenancy laws and save on legal fees.
It is not enough to rely on verbal assurances, you need to have your agreement set out in writing in a retail lease. The retail lease agreement template contains all the key terms that a landlord should cover in a retail lease, such as:
- the permitted use of the leased premises,
- when and how rent is to be paid
- what happens if you, as the tenant, fail to pay rent on time,
- the term of the retail lease,
- any option to renew the retail lease.
This retail lease template can be used as often as you like – simply edit and insert the details of your new retail tenant, and for different retail shops if you lease more than one store.
$129.95 for the entire Retail Lease Kit (Retail Shop) for VIC.
A trusted LawAnswers partner: RP Emery
RP Emery is a leading provider of affordable, professionally drafted legal documents and easy to use legal document kits.