What you get
This easy to use Retail Lease Agreement Kit for South Australia includes everything you need for leasing your retail shop:
- Professionally drafted SA Retail Lease Agreement template (which can be edited and reused as needed)
- Professionally Drafted Disclosure Statement
- Example Retail Lease and Disclosure Statement
- User-friendly Getting Started and Help Guide
- Customer help if you need
Benefits of having a written retail lease agreement
This Retail Lease Agreement Kit for South Australia will get you started on the right foot and establish a clear and professional business relationship with your retail tenant.
As a landlord of a retail shop, you must have a written retail lease agreement in place to comply with the Retail and Commercial Leases Act 1995 (SA).
Protect your important business investment, comply with South Australian retail tenancy laws and save on lawyer fees. Set out the terms that you and your tenant will abide by, such as:
- what the retail shop can be used for,
- the length of the retail lease,
- the amount of rent payable,
- the timing of rent payment,
- any option to renew the retail lease,
- the tenant’s rights and responsibilities,
- the landlord’s rights and responsibilities.
This Retail Lease Agreement Kit can be used for most shops in the South Australia. Its not intended for retail shopping centres. If you need a non-retail lease, you can use a Commercial Lease Kit – SA.
$129.95 for the entire Retail Lease Agreement Kit (Retail Shop) for South Australia.
A trusted LawAnswers partner: RP Emery
RP Emery is a leading provider of affordable, professionally drafted legal documents and easy to use legal document kits.