What you get – Post Nuptial Agreement Kit
This Post Nuptial Agreement kit has been professionally drafted to address those areas and comply with s90C of the Family Law Act 1975. It includes:
- Post Nuptial Financial Agreement Template
- Easy to understand instructions
- Sample agreements and clauses
- Friendly customer support
A Post Nuptial Agreement is made after you’ve already married, whereas a Prenuptial Agreement is for before you marry.
Benefits of a Post Nuptial Agreement
Sitting down with your husband or wife now means that you can amicably and logically decide what will work best for both of you.
If you’re in a de facto relationship, then please use:
- Binding Financial Agreement (De Facto Living Together) – Australia except WA.
- Binding Financial Agreement (De Facto Pre Cohabitation) – Australia except WA.
- Binding Financial Agreement (De Facto Living Together) – WA.
- Binding Financial Agreement (Pre Cohabitation) – WA.
You must get independent advice to make the Post Nuptial Agreement binding
Both parties must get independent legal advice before signing the Post Nuptial Agreement for it to be binding.
Once you complete the post nuptial agreement template following the instructions, you can engage a family lawyer to review your agreement and fulfil the legal advice component at a reasonable cost.
$129.95 for the entire Post Nuptial Agreement Kit.
If you have any questions about this Post Nuptial Agreement Kit, you can speak to one of our friendly Client Care Specialists on 1300529827.
A trusted LawAnswers documents partner
RP Emery is a leading provider of affordable, professionally drafted legal documents and easy to use legal document kits.