What you get – Post Divorce Kit
This Post Divorce Kit complies with section 90D of the Family Law Act 1975 and includes professionally drafted:
- Divorce Settlement Agreement template
(1) Sale of Property
(2) Transfer of Property
- Easy to follow instructions
- Sample agreements and clauses
- Bonus Will Kit.
Benefits of a Divorce Settlement Agreement
Benefits of reaching an amicable and timely property settlement:
- You decide how you’ll divide your joint assets and liabilities, rather than having the court decide for you.
- Reduce or avoid the significant financial, emotional and time cost of court proceedings.
- Foster open communication to more effectively resolve any conflict with your former partner.
If you’re in a de facto relationship (not married) in:
- Western Australia, then use the De Facto Separation Agreement Kit – WA,
- the rest of Australia, then use the De Facto Separation Agreement Kit – Australia except WA.
If you’re separating but not yet divorced, then use the Separation Agreement Kit – Australia.
Going through a divorce is a time of change in your life, that’s why a bonus will kit is included so that you can reassess and create a new will to reflect your new situation.
You must get independent advice for the Agreement to be binding
Each party must receive independent legal advice before signing the agreement (to ensure that you fully understand what you’re agreeing to).
You can engage a family lawyer to review your agreement and fulfil the legal advice requirement at an affordable fixed rate.
$199 for the entire Post Divorce Kit (including Bonus Will Kit).
If you have any questions about this Post Divorce Kit, you can speak to one of our friendly Client Care Specialists on 1300529827.
A trusted LawAnswers documents partner
RP Emery is a leading provider of affordable, professionally drafted legal documents and easy to use legal document kits.