What you get – Commercial Lease Agreement WA
This Commercial Lease Agreement WA (Commercial Property) Kit is suitable for leasing most types of commercial property, such as office spaces, warehouses or industrial property in Western Australia.
Whether you’re a:
- property developer,
- landlord, or
- self managed super fund (SMSF) trustee where the relationship with the tenant must be documented,
this commercial lease agreement will help you protect your business interests and establish a positive professional relationship with your tenant.
This commercial lease agreement kit has easy to follow steps and can be easily edited and reused as needed. It also explains your requirements as a landlord and steps you need to complete.
This commercial lease kit ensures that you cover important commercial lease terms, such as:
- the nature of the business that will be allowed to be conducted on the leased premises
- when and how rental payments will be made
- what happens if rent isn’t paid on time
- the length of the commercial lease
- any option to renew the commercial lease
- the amount of the security deposit and when the landlord may use it
- insurance obligations (to protect the tenant and landlord from unexpected costs if there is an accident)
- tenant’s rights and obligations (including maintenance)
- landlord’s rights and obligations.
The WA Small Business Development Corporation and SAT deal with tenancy issues relating to commercial leasing in Western Australia.
If you want to lease a retail shop, then please use the WA Retail Lease (Retail Shop) Kit.
$79.95 for the Commercial Lease Agreement WA Kit.
A trusted LawAnswers partner: RP Emery
RP Emery is a leading provider of affordable, professionally drafted legal documents and easy to use legal document kits.