What you get – Commercial Lease Agreement Victoria Kit
This Commercial Lease Agreement Victoria (Commercial Property) Kit is suitable for leasing most types of commercial property, such as office space, warehouses or industrial property in Victoria.
Whether you’re a:
- property developer,
- landlord, or
- self managed super fund (SMSF) trustee where the relationship with the tenant must be documented,
this commercial lease agreement will help you protect your business interests and build a good relationship with your tenant.
The commercial lease agreement template is conveniently formatted in an easy to edit Word document.
This Commercial Lease Agreement Victoria Kit ensures that you cover and are clear on important commercial lease terms, such as:
- the nature of the business that will be allowed to be conducted on the leased premises
- when and how rental payments will be made
- what happens if rent isn’t paid on time
- the duration of the commercial lease
- any option to renew the commercial lease
- the amount of the security deposit and when the landlord may use it
- insurance obligations (to shield the tenant and landlord from unexpected costs if there is an accident)
- tenant’s rights and obligations (including maintenance)
- landlord’s rights and obligations.
The Victorian Small Business Commissioner and VCAT deal with tenancy issues relating to commercial leasing in Victoria.
If your property is a retail shop, then use the Retail Lease Kit – VIC.
$79.95 for the Commercial Lease Agreement Victoria Kit.
A trusted LawAnswers partner: RP Emery
RP Emery is a leading provider of affordable, professionally drafted legal documents and easy to use legal document kits.