What you get – Commercial Lease Agreement (Commercial Property) Kit
This Commercial Lease Agreement SA (Commercial Property) Kit is suitable for leasing most types of commercial property, such as office space, warehouses or industrial property in South Australia.
Whether you’re a:
- property developer,
- landlord, or
- self managed super fund (SMSF) trustee where the relationship with your tenant must be documented,
this commercial lease agreement will help you protect your interests and establish a good relationship with your tenant.
This commercial lease agreement kit comes with easy to follow instructions and the commercial lease agreement template is in an easy to edit Word document format. You can manage your commercial leasing yourself.
This commercial lease kit makes sure that you cover key commercial lease terms, such as:
- the permitted use of the premises under the commercial lease
- when and how rent will be paid
- what happens if rent isn’t paid on time
- the length of the commercial lease
- any option to renew the commercial lease
- the amount of the lease security deposit and when the landlord may use it
- insurance that must be taken out and who is responsible
- the tenant’s rights and responsibilities during the term of the lease
- the landlord’s rights and responsibilities.
If your property is a retail shop, then use the Retail Lease Kit – South Australia.
$79.95 for the Commercial Lease Agreement SA (Commercial Property) Kit.
A trusted LawAnswers partner: RP Emery
RP Emery is a leading provider of affordable, professionally drafted legal documents and easy to use legal document kits.