What you get – Commercial Lease Agreement QLD Kit
This Commercial Lease Agreement QLD (Commercial Property) Kit is suitable for leasing most types of commercial property, such as offices, warehouses or industrial property in Queensland.
Whether you’re a:
- property developer,
- landlord, or
- self managed super fund (SMSF) trustee where the relationship with the tenant must be documented,
this commercial lease agreement will help you protect your interests and establish a good relationship with your tenant.
The commercial lease agreement template is easy to use and can be reused as many times as you need and comprehensive instructions and tips are also included in the kit.
Commercial leasing in Queensland isn’t as difficult as you might think – you can save on legal fees by following the user friendly instructions and completing the commercial lease template yourself.
The commercial lease agreement kit ensures that you cover important commercial lease terms, such as:
- the approved use of the leased premises
- when and how rental payments will be made
- what happens if rental payments are not paid in time
- the duration of the commercial lease
- any option to renew the commercial lease
- the amount of the security deposit and the circumstances when the landlord may use it
- insurance requirements.
If the property is a retail shop, then use the QLD Retail Shop Lease Kit.
$79.95 for the Commercial Lease Agreement QLD Kit.
A trusted LawAnswers partner: RP Emery
RP Emery is a leading provider of affordable, professionally drafted legal documents and easy to use legal document kits.