What you get – Commercial Lease Agreement NT Kit
This Commercial Lease Agreement NT (Commercial Property) Kit is suitable for leasing most types of commercial property, such as office space, warehouses or industrial property in the Northern Territory (NT).
Whether you’re a:
- property developer,
- landlord, or
- self managed super fund (SMSF) trustee where the relationship with the tenant must be documented,
this commercial lease agreement will help you protect your interests and establish a good relationship with your tenant.
The commercial lease agreement template is conveniently formatted in an easy to edit Word document.
This commercial lease agreement kit includes the information you need to lease your own commercial property and ensure that you comply with the law. It covers important commercial lease terms, such as:
- what the leased premises can be used for
- when and how rent payments will be paid
- what happens if rent isn’t paid on time
- the term of the commercial lease
- any option to renew the commercial lease
- the security deposit amount and when the landlord can use it
- insurance requirements (to protect from unexpected costs in the event of an accident)
- tenant’s rights and obligations (including maintenance)
- landlord’s rights and obligations.
Northern Territory Consumer Affairs deals with tenancy issues relating to commercial properties in the Northern Territory.
To lease a retail shop, use the Retail Lease Kit – Northern Territory.
$79.95 for the Commercial Lease Agreement Northern Territory Kit.
A trusted LawAnswers partner: RP Emery
RP Emery is a leading provider of affordable, professionally drafted legal documents and easy to use legal document kits.