What you get – Commercial Lease Agreement NSW Kit
This Commercial Lease Agreement NSW (Commercial Property) Kit is suitable for leasing most types of commercial property, such as office space, warehouses or industrial property in New South Wales.
Whether you’re a:
- property developer,
- landlord, or
- self managed super fund (SMSF) trustee where the relationship with the tenant must be documented,
this commercial lease agreement will help you protect your interests and establish a good relationship with your tenant.
The benefits – Commercial Lease Agreement NSW
The commercial lease agreement template is in an easy to edit Word document and easy to understand instructions are included in the kit.
Commercial leasing isn’t as scary as you think – you can save on lawyer fees by following the instructions and completing the commercial lease template yourself. It ensures that you cover important commercial lease terms, such as:
- the permitted use of the leased premises
- when and how rent is to be paid
- what happens if rent isn’t paid on time
- the length of the commercial lease
- any option to renew the commercial lease
- the amount of the security deposit and when the landlord may use it
- insurance obligations (to shield the tenant and landlord from excessive costs if there is an accident)
- tenant’s rights and obligations
- landlord’s rights and obligations.
The Office of the NSW Small Business Commissioner deals with retail/commercial tenancy issues.
If you want to lease a retail shop, use the Retail Lease Kit – NSW.
$79.95 for the Commercial Lease Agreement NSW Kit.
A trusted LawAnswers partner: RP Emery
RP Emery is a leading provider of affordable, professionally drafted legal documents and easy to use legal document kits.