What you get – Commercial Lease Agreement ACT
This Commercial Lease Agreement ACT (Commercial Property) Kit is suitable for leasing most types of commercial property, such as offices, warehouses or industrial property in the Australian Capital Territory.
Whether you’re a:
- property developer,
- landlord, or
- self managed super fund (SMSF) trustee where the relationship between the landlord and tenant must be documented,
this commercial lease agreement will help you protect your business interests.
The commercial lease agreement template is formatted for your convenience in an easy to use editable Word document.
You can manage your own commercial leasing like a professional and can save on legal fees by following the user friendly instructions and completing the commercial lease template yourself. Its easier than you think once you get started.
This commercial lease agreement kit for the Australian Capital Territory ensures that you address key commercial lease terms, such as:
- how much rent is to be paid
- the timing of rental payments
- the purposes for which the commercial property can be used
- the duration of the commercial lease
- any options to renew the commercial lease
- insurance requirements (to protect both the tenant and the landlord from liability in the event of an accident)
- the tenant’s rights and responsibilities under the commercial lease (including maintenance)
- the landlord’s rights and responsibilities under the commercial lease.
$79.95 for the Commercial Lease Agreement ACT Kit.
A trusted LawAnswers partner: RP Emery
RP Emery is a leading provider of affordable, professionally drafted legal documents and easy to use legal document kits.